Becoming a Client
Thinking of becoming a client?
A change for the better justifies no delay - however we know that changing trusted legal advisors can be daunting. That’s what over 150 UK businesses told us last year before deciding to make the change and work with us…
We develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with our clients
We ensure every new client receives the maximum attention so that any such transitional period runs smoothly. First impressions count and we have learned that excellent customer care from the outset and delivering our promises leads to long term relationships.
Whatever your situation, our team of expert solicitors can handle any (or all) elements of your HR and employment law needs.
We’ve saved businesses thousands of pounds by improving working practices and avoiding costly employment claims. Why not work with us yourself?
As a client we guarantee you would receive a surprisingly high level of customer service and:
- The advice you get will be from an experienced employment lawyer;
- To be available immediately and to respond to your request within 24 hours;
- To give consistent and correct advice so you can make an informed decision;
- To work with you to get to know your business, your processes and your culture so that any advice we give is in the correct context;
- You will get excellent value for money;
- You can rely on confidentiality at all times; and
- You will have any concerns addressed promptly.
We will regularly speak or meet with you to ensure we are achieving these standards.
Whatever your requirements, please contact us for a free and confidential discussion
Get in touch so we can arrange a confidential chat about what you need and how we can help. We won’t try to sell to you or make you commit to anything; we’re simply offering to have an introductory chat about whether we might be able to help, either now or in the future.
Not ready to speak yet?
Find out more about our fixed-cost HR and employment law services
We send regular HR news and legal updates to HR ProfessionalsFREE SIGN-UP NOW