For over 100 years the quality of our work and client-focused culture has built us a solid reputation. More recently our innovative approach to providing legal services has been recognised by both the legal community and wider business community.
Based in Derby, Flint Bishop are one of the largest law firms in the East Midlands with 21 partners and around 200 staff.
A full service law firm, we provide legal advice in all commercial disciplines including employment law. The quality of advice we give to clients and the innovative ways in which we deliver it has won us many awards and accreditations.
Below details some of our recent success:
- Shortlist - 'Law Firm Of The Year' at The Lawyers Awards 2013
- Winner - 'Award for Innovation: Firms' at the Halsbury Legal Awards 2013
- Shortlist - 'Law Firm of the Year - Regional' at the Halsbury Legal Awards 2013
- 2007 winners and 2012 runners up of the MPF ‘European Mould Breaking Firm of the Year’ award for innovation - awarded for our innovative approach to providing legal services
- Recommended by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners - ‘leaders in their field’ status
- The first law firm in the Midlands to be awarded Lexcel 4 accreditation – the Law Society’s practice management award
- Top Legal Employers’ accreditation since 2008
- The most Diverse law firm in the UK in terms of ethnicity and gender
- Retained the Investors in People Award since 1997
- ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited
Find out more about HR + Employment law from Flint Bishop Solicitors
We send regular HR news and legal updates to HR ProfessionalsFREE SIGN-UP NOW